Conflicts of Interest: The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Phenotypic comparisons of consensus variants versus laboratory resurrections of Precambrian proteins
Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 887–896, June 2014
How to Cite
Risso, V. A., Gavira, J. A., Gaucher, E. A. and Sanchez-Ruiz, J. M. (2014), Phenotypic comparisons of consensus variants versus laboratory resurrections of Precambrian proteins. Proteins, 82: 887–896. doi: 10.1002/prot.24575
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2014 04:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness . Grant Numbers: BIO2012-34937 , CSD2009-00088 , and BIO2010-16800
- FEDER Funds
- Factoría Española de Cristalización
- Consolider-Ingenio 2010
- NASA Exobiology . Grant Number: NNX13AI08G and NNX13AI10G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!