Peptide and ester synthesis in organic solvents catalyzed by seryl proteases linked to alumina
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1986 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 134–138, February 1986
How to Cite
Pugnière, M., Skalli, A., Coletti-Previero, M.-A. and Previero, A. (1986), Peptide and ester synthesis in organic solvents catalyzed by seryl proteases linked to alumina. Proteins, 1: 134–138. doi: 10.1002/prot.340010205
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 1986
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!