Site-directed mutations altering methyl-accepting residues of a sensory transducer protein
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1988 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 102–112, 1988
How to Cite
Nowlin, D. M., Bollinger, J. and Hazelbauer, G. L. (1988), Site-directed mutations altering methyl-accepting residues of a sensory transducer protein. Proteins, 3: 102–112. doi: 10.1002/prot.340030205
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 1987
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!