Polar hydrogen positions in proteins: Empirical energy placement and neutron diffraction comparison
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1988 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 148–156, 1988
How to Cite
Brünger, A. T. and Karplus, M. (1988), Polar hydrogen positions in proteins: Empirical energy placement and neutron diffraction comparison. Proteins, 4: 148–156. doi: 10.1002/prot.340040208
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 1988
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!