Collective motions in proteins: A covariance analysis of atomic fluctuations in molecular dynamics and normal mode simulations
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 205–217, November 1991
How to Cite
Ichiye, T. and Karplus, M. (1991), Collective motions in proteins: A covariance analysis of atomic fluctuations in molecular dynamics and normal mode simulations. Proteins, 11: 205–217. doi: 10.1002/prot.340110305
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 1991
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!