Folding of RNase T1 is decelerated by a specific tertiary contact in a folding intermediate
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 171–179, February 1992
How to Cite
Kiefhaber, T., Grunert, H.-P., Hahn, U. and Schmid, F. X. (1992), Folding of RNase T1 is decelerated by a specific tertiary contact in a folding intermediate. Proteins, 12: 171–179. doi: 10.1002/prot.340120210
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 1991
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!