βVI Turns in peptides and proteins: A model peptide mimicry
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 235–251, March 1993
How to Cite
Müller, G., Gurrath, M., Kurz, M. and Kessler, H. (1993), βVI Turns in peptides and proteins: A model peptide mimicry. Proteins, 15: 235–251. doi: 10.1002/prot.340150303
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!