Preliminary Crystallographic Report
Cocrystallization of Lysyl–tRNA synthetase from Thermus thermophilus with its cognate tRNAlys and with Escherichia coli tRNAlys
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 261–264, March 1995
How to Cite
Yaremchuk, A. D., Cusack, S., Tukalo, M. A. and Krikliviy, I. A. (1995), Cocrystallization of Lysyl–tRNA synthetase from Thermus thermophilus with its cognate tRNAlys and with Escherichia coli tRNAlys. Proteins, 21: 261–264. doi: 10.1002/prot.340210309
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!