The catalytic domain of a bacterial lytic transglycosylase defines a novel class of lysozymes
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 245–258, July 1995
How to Cite
Thunnissen, A.-M. W. H., Isaacs, N. W. and Dijkstral, B. W. (1995), The catalytic domain of a bacterial lytic transglycosylase defines a novel class of lysozymes. Proteins, 22: 245–258. doi: 10.1002/prot.340220305
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!