Rigid domains in proteins: An algorithmic approach to their identification
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 38–48, September 1995
How to Cite
Nichols, W. L., Rose, G. D., Ten Eyck, L. F. and Zimm, B. H. (1995), Rigid domains in proteins: An algorithmic approach to their identification. Proteins, 23: 38–48. doi: 10.1002/prot.340230106
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!