This article is a U.S. Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
The explosion at Concept Sciences: Hazards of hydroxylamine†
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 114–120, June 2004
How to Cite
Long, L. A. (2004), The explosion at Concept Sciences: Hazards of hydroxylamine. Proc. Safety Prog., 23: 114–120. doi: 10.1002/prs.10013
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!