Integrated inherent safety index (I2SI): A tool for inherent safety evaluation
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 136–148, June 2004
How to Cite
Khan, F. I. and Amyotte, P. R. (2004), Integrated inherent safety index (I2SI): A tool for inherent safety evaluation. Proc. Safety Prog., 23: 136–148. doi: 10.1002/prs.10015
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!