Based on Paper 7b presented at the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 38th Annual Loss Prevention Symposium, New Orleans, LA, April 26–29, 2004.
An inherent safety–based incident investigation methodology†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 197–205, September 2004
How to Cite
Goraya, A., Amyotte, P. R. and Khan, F. I. (2004), An inherent safety–based incident investigation methodology. Proc. Safety Prog., 23: 197–205. doi: 10.1002/prs.10032
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!