Emergency response of toxic chemicals in Taiwan: The system and case studies
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 206–213, September 2004
How to Cite
Chen, J.-R., Hung, C.H., Fan, K.S., Ho, T.C., Chen, F.L., Horng, J.J., Ho, S.C. and Chen, W.D. (2004), Emergency response of toxic chemicals in Taiwan: The system and case studies. Proc. Safety Prog., 23: 206–213. doi: 10.1002/prs.10039
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Environmental Protection Administration, Taiwan, ROC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!