The role of ASTM E27 methods in hazard assessment: Part I. Thermal stability, compatibility, and energy release estimation methods
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 266–278, December 2004
How to Cite
Frurip, D., Britton, L., Fenlon, W., Going, J., Harrison, B. K., Niemeier, J. and Ural, E. A. (2004), The role of ASTM E27 methods in hazard assessment: Part I. Thermal stability, compatibility, and energy release estimation methods. Proc. Safety Prog., 23: 266–278. doi: 10.1002/prs.10046
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!