An update to the Baker–Strehlow–Tang vapor cloud explosion prediction methodology flame speed table
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 59–65, March 2005
How to Cite
Pierorazio, A. J., Thomas, J. K., Baker, Q. A. and Ketchum, D. E. (2005), An update to the Baker–Strehlow–Tang vapor cloud explosion prediction methodology flame speed table. Proc. Safety Prog., 24: 59–65. doi: 10.1002/prs.10048
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2005
- Explosion Research Cooperative
- Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants, Inc. (BakerRisk)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!