Consequence analysis—Using a CFD model for industrial sites
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 316–272, December 2005
How to Cite
Dharmavaram, S., Hanna, S. R. and Hansen, O. R. (2005), Consequence analysis—Using a CFD model for industrial sites. Proc. Safety Prog., 24: 316–272. doi: 10.1002/prs.10068
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!