The mitigation of pressure piling by divergent connections
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 310–315, December 2005
How to Cite
Di Benedetto, A., Russo, G. and Salzano, E. (2005), The mitigation of pressure piling by divergent connections. Proc. Safety Prog., 24: 310–315. doi: 10.1002/prs.10101
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2005
- Department of Civil Protection, Presidency of the Council of Ministers of Italy
- GNDRCIE, Italian National Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!