Process Safety Progress is expanding its focus to other areas of the chemical process industries, such as the pharmaceutical industry, alternate energy technology, microchip manufacturing, and education
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 223–224, December 2005
How to Cite
Grossel, S. S., Schaab, J., Wallace, S. J. and Willey, R. J. (2005), Process Safety Progress is expanding its focus to other areas of the chemical process industries, such as the pharmaceutical industry, alternate energy technology, microchip manufacturing, and education. Proc. Safety Prog., 24: 223–224. doi: 10.1002/prs.10106
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!