Prepared for presentation at the 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Spring National Meeting, 39th Annual Loss Prevention Symposium, April 11–13, 2005, Session TG005, Chemical Reactivity Hazards.
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 2–7, March 2006
How to Cite
Ogle, R. A., Morrison, D. R., Carpenter, A. R. and Su, Y. S. (2006), Missed opportunities in reactive chemical hazard evaluations . Proc. Safety Prog., 25: 2–7. doi: 10.1002/prs.10109
AlChE shall not be responsible for statements or opinions contained in papers or printed in its publications.
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!