Originally presented at the 2005 Process Plant Safety Symposium, Atlanta, GA.
Incident investigation: Process to identify root causes of mechanical failures†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 8–15, March 2006
How to Cite
Dowell, A. M. (2006), Incident investigation: Process to identify root causes of mechanical failures. Proc. Safety Prog., 25: 8–15. doi: 10.1002/prs.10111
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!