Prepared for presentation at the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2005 Spring National Meeting, 7th Biennial Process Plant Safety Symposium, Session TH002, Inherently Safer Process Design and Operations, Atlanta, GA, April 10–14, 2005.
Implementing inherently safer design in an existing plant†
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 52–57, March 2006
How to Cite
Hendershot, D. C., Sussman, J. A., Winkler, G. E. and Dill, G. L. (2006), Implementing inherently safer design in an existing plant. Proc. Safety Prog., 25: 52–57. doi: 10.1002/prs.10117
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!