Prepared for presentation at the AIChE 2005 Spring National Meeting, April 10–14, 2005, Process Plant Safety Symposium (Topical Session TH), Human Factors Engineering and Ergonomic Engineering.
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 78–82, March 2006
How to Cite
Vaughen, B. K. (2006), A time-saving approach for separating and focusing on human factors checklist discussion questions. Proc. Safety Prog., 25: 78–82. doi: 10.1002/prs.10120
AIChE shall not be responsible for statements or opinions contained in papers or printed in its publications.
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!