First presented at the International Symposium on Runaway Reactions, Pressure Relief Design, and Effluent Handling held in Cincinnati, OH (November, 2005), CCPS, AIChE.
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 189–202, September 2006
How to Cite
Das, D. K. (2006), A heuristic approach of calculating spray water flux needed to avert fire-induced runaway reactions. Proc. Safety Prog., 25: 189–202. doi: 10.1002/prs.10135
The information included in this article is based on experience and published information. The author or his employer (current or past) makes no warranties, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability, appropriateness, and completeness of the information contained in this paper. The author and his employer disclaim any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information or reference contained herein.
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!