Prepared for presentation at American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2006 Spring National Meeting, 40th Annual Loss Prevention Symposium, Orlando, FL, April 24–26, 2006.
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 18–26, March 2007
How to Cite
Hendershot, D. C. and Murphy, J. F. (2007), Expanding role of the loss prevention professional: Past, present, and future. Proc. Safety Prog., 26: 18–26. doi: 10.1002/prs.10157
AIChE shall not be responsible for statements or opinions contained in its articles or printed in its publications.
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!