This article has not been approved by the Board and is published for general informational purposes only. Every effort has been made to accurately present the contents of any Board-approved report mentioned in this article. Any material in the article that did not originate in a Board-approved report is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not represent an official finding, conclusion, or position of the Board.
CSB investigation of the explosions and fire at the BP texas city refinery on March 23, 2005†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 345–349, December 2006
How to Cite
Holmstrom, D., Altamirano, F., Banks, J., Joseph, G., Kaszniak, M., Mackenzie, C., Shroff, R., Cohen, H. and Wallace, S. (2006), CSB investigation of the explosions and fire at the BP texas city refinery on March 23, 2005. Proc. Safety Prog., 25: 345–349. doi: 10.1002/prs.10158
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!