A real-life example of choosing an inherently safer process option
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 274–279, December 2006
How to Cite
Study, K. (2006), A real-life example of choosing an inherently safer process option. Proc. Safety Prog., 25: 274–279. doi: 10.1002/prs.10163
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!