Prepared for presentation at the 8th Process Plant Safety Symposium, AIChE 2006 Spring National Meeting Orlando, FL, April 23–26, 2006.
Safety instrumented systems and safety critical devices: Risk abatement provided by safety instrumented systems may cause remote hazards with higher risks†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 59–65, March 2007
How to Cite
Sepeda, A. L. (2007), Safety instrumented systems and safety critical devices: Risk abatement provided by safety instrumented systems may cause remote hazards with higher risks. Proc. Safety Prog., 26: 59–65. doi: 10.1002/prs.10171
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!