Best starting point to comprehensive process safety education
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 195–202, September 2007
How to Cite
Ferjencik, M. (2007), Best starting point to comprehensive process safety education. Proc. Safety Prog., 26: 195–202. doi: 10.1002/prs.10183
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!