Disclaimer: Do not use the Hazardous Material Compatibility Chart or Matrix without first confirming it based upon your own analysis and a review of local regulatory guidance.
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 114–122, June 2007
How to Cite
Moder, K. P., Russo, J. P., Justiniano, F., Marshall, W. F., Mcghee, T. H., Stankovich, R. and Frank, W.L. (2007), Development of a hazardous material compatibility storage guideline and tool. Proc. Safety Prog., 26: 114–122. doi: 10.1002/prs.10186
Note: The Hazardous Material Compatibility Guideline, Chart, and Matrix are to be used as a starting point only. Matrix requirements may be adjusted/changed in cases where it can be proven through additional analysis or materials testing that mixing of materials have inconsequential results.
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!