Prepared for Presentation at American Institute of Chemical Engineers 2006 Spring National Meeting 40th Annual Loss Prevention Symposium, Orlando, Florida, April 23–27, 2006.
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 221–228, September 2007
How to Cite
Wasileski, R. F. (2007), The role of basic design data in preventing explosions within fired equipment: A case study. Proc. Safety Prog., 26: 221–228. doi: 10.1002/prs.10195
AIChE shall not be responsible for statements or opinions contained in papers or printed in its publications
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!