Article first published online: 25 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 26, Issue 3, page 258, September 2007
How to Cite
(2007), Erratum. Proc. Safety Prog., 26: 258. doi: 10.1002/prs.10204
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2007
- 1Factors in instructional design: Training versus education, Instructional Technology Lab Seminar—Spring 2003, University of Illinois, Chicago, March 17–18, 2003. Available at http://www.uic.edu/depts/accc/itl/conf2003/usetech2enhance/carney2.pdf.,
- 2Heart of Darkness, Ria Press ( 2005), p. 17 (originally published in 1899). Available at http://riapress.com/riapress.,
- 3Safety and Accident Prevention in Chemical Operations, 2nd ed., Wiley, New York ( 1982), p. 1.and ,
- 4SACHE web site, www.SACHE.org.
- 5Investigation report: Combustible dust hazard study, United States Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board, November 2006. Available at http://www.csb.gov.