Consequence analysis to humans from bursting cylindrical vessels
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 289–298, December 2007
How to Cite
Ferradás, E. G., Alonso, F. D., Miñarro, M. D., Aznar, A. M., Gimeno, J. R. and Alonso, J. M. (2007), Consequence analysis to humans from bursting cylindrical vessels. Proc. Safety Prog., 26: 289–298. doi: 10.1002/prs.10205
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2007
- Spanish National Institute for Occupational Safety and Hygiene (INSHT)
- Spanish General Directorate for Civil Protection and Emergencies (DGPCE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!