Analysis of management actions, human behavior, and process reliability in chemical plants. II. Near-miss management system selection
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 139–144, June 2008
How to Cite
Meel, A., Seider, W. D. and Oktem, U. (2008), Analysis of management actions, human behavior, and process reliability in chemical plants. II. Near-miss management system selection. Proc. Safety Prog., 27: 139–144. doi: 10.1002/prs.10225
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: (CTS-0553941)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!