Paper presented at: The 2007 Spring National Meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 3rd Global Congress on Process Safety, 41st Loss Prevention Symposium, Houston, TX, April 22–26, 2007.
Applying the ‘Limitation of effects’ inherently safer processing strategy when siting and designing facilities†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 121–130, June 2008
How to Cite
Clark, D. G. (2008), Applying the ‘Limitation of effects’ inherently safer processing strategy when siting and designing facilities. Proc. Safety Prog., 27: 121–130. doi: 10.1002/prs.10240
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!