Please note that it is not appropriate to reference the data in this paper as it was developed for illustration purposes only. Actual analyses require data references and risk targets that are both auditable and defensible by the company performing the analysis.
A case study of safety integrity level assessment and verification: Electronics division product line evaluation and analysis†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 185–191, September 2008
How to Cite
Day, J., Thomas, H. and VanOmmeren, J. (2008), A case study of safety integrity level assessment and verification: Electronics division product line evaluation and analysis. Proc. Safety Prog., 27: 185–191. doi: 10.1002/prs.10243
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!