This is a new version of DOI 10.1002/prs.10232, which was retracted.
Safety culture factors, group differences, and risk perception in five petrochemical plants†
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 145–152, June 2008
How to Cite
Kao, C.-S., Lai, W. H., Chuang, T. F. and Lee, J.-C. (2008), Safety culture factors, group differences, and risk perception in five petrochemical plants. Proc. Safety Prog., 27: 145–152. doi: 10.1002/prs.10246
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC95-2221-E-239-032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!