This paper was originally presented at the AIChE Global Congress on Process Safety, 10th Process Plant Safety Symposium, April 7-9, 2008 and is reprinted with permission of AIChE.
Featured Articles: Layers of Protection Analysis
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 300–307, December 2009
How to Cite
Study, K. A. and Champion, J. W. (2009), LOPA misapplied: Common errors can lead to incorrect conclusions. Proc. Safety Prog., 28: 300–307. doi: 10.1002/prs.10298
This information was developed solely for Rohm and Haas Company's internal use. We are making this information available without any guarantee that it is appropriate for your purposes as conditions and methods of use of the information are beyond our control. Rohm and Haas Company disclaims any liability for use of this information by persons outside of the Company.
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!