PSRP was formerly named PSSE and earlier articles by FMC used that acronym, but the methodology is largely unchanged. Examples used in this article are real but are not drawn from FMC operations.
The benefits of comparing similar hazards across ‘sister’ plants†
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 64–69, March 2010
How to Cite
Downes, A. and Twarowski, A. (2010), The benefits of comparing similar hazards across ‘sister’ plants. Proc. Safety Prog., 29: 64–69. doi: 10.1002/prs.10313
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!