History of Process Safety
A history of process safety and loss prevention in the American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 105–113, June 2009
How to Cite
Hendershot, D. C. (2009), A history of process safety and loss prevention in the American Institute of Chemical Engineers. Proc. Safety Prog., 28: 105–113. doi: 10.1002/prs.10318
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!