Initially prepared for presentation at the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2008 Spring National Meeting 42nd Annual Loss Prevention Symposium New Orleans, LA, April 7–9, 2008.
Hydrochloric acid tank explosion†
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 293–296, September 2009
How to Cite
Chandwadkar, C., Nasiri, G. and Seyfzadeh, A. (2009), Hydrochloric acid tank explosion. Proc. Safety Prog., 28: 293–296. doi: 10.1002/prs.10321
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!