Lloyd's Register, its affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective officers, employees, or agents, individually and collectively, are referred to in this clause as the “Lloyd's Register Group of entities.” The Lloyd's Register Group of entities assumes no responsibility and will not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, or expense caused by reliance on the information or advice provided in this document or in any other manner, unless that person has signed a contract with the relevant Lloyd's Register Group entity for the provision of this information or advice, and in that case any responsibility or liability is exclusively on the terms and conditions set out in that contract. Opinions expressed in this document represent the opinions of the authors and not necessarily the position or views of Lloyd's Register Celerity3.
Improved integration of LOPA with HAZOP analyses†
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 308–311, December 2009
How to Cite
Baum, D., Faulk, N. and Pérez, P.E. J. (2009), Improved integration of LOPA with HAZOP analyses. Proc. Safety Prog., 28: 308–311. doi: 10.1002/prs.10350
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!