What Went Wrong?-Case histories of process plant disasters and how they could have been avoided, 5th edition (2009)
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 28, Issue 4, page 373, December 2009
How to Cite
Grossel, S. S. (2009), What Went Wrong?-Case histories of process plant disasters and how they could have been avoided, 5th edition (2009). Proc. Safety Prog., 28: 373. doi: 10.1002/prs.10359
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!