This paper was originally presented in Session #63, 11th Process Plant Safety Symposium, at the 5th Global Congress on Process Safety in Tampa, FL on April 28, 2009.
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 186–191, September 2010
How to Cite
Berger, S. (2010), The process safety guerrilla: Giving your company a future, even if it does not want one. Proc. Safety Prog., 29: 186–191. doi: 10.1002/prs.10374
This paper does not represent the views of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, its Center for Chemical Process Safety, or for that matter the author. It is intended only as an attempt to look at the implementation of process safety management programs from a different perspective than usual. While terms are used that are suggestive of criminal activity, their use is only in the metaphorical sense, and this paper does not advocate illegal activity of any kind.
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!