Improving operating discipline through the successful implementation of a mandated behavior-based safety program
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 192–200, September 2010
How to Cite
Vaughen, B. K., Lock, K. J. and Floyd, T. K. (2010), Improving operating discipline through the successful implementation of a mandated behavior-based safety program. Proc. Safety Prog., 29: 192–200. doi: 10.1002/prs.10376
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!