Articles to Improve Process Safety
Six sigma project to improve a management of change process
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 18–22, March 2011
How to Cite
Garland, R. W. (2011), Six sigma project to improve a management of change process. Proc. Safety Prog., 30: 18–22. doi: 10.1002/prs.10402
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!