Conflict of Interest: The submitted manuscript has been authored by a contractor of the U.S. Government under contract No. DE-AC04-94AL85000. Accordingly, the U.S. Government retains a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to publish or reproduce the published form of this contribution, or allow others to do so, for U.S. Government purposes.
Research and Case Histories
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 280–290, September 2011
How to Cite
Vugrin, E. D., Warren, D. E. and Ehlen, M. A. (2011), A resilience assessment framework for infrastructure and economic systems: Quantitative and qualitative resilience analysis of petrochemical supply chains to a hurricane. Proc. Safety Prog., 30: 280–290. doi: 10.1002/prs.10437
Originally Presented at American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2010, Spring Meeting 6th Global Congress on Process Safety, San Antonio, Texas. March 22−24, 2010
Sandia is a multiprogram laboratory operated by Sandia Corporation for the Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration under Contract DE-AC04-94AL85000. The authors performed this work with funding from the DHS Science and Technology Directorate.
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- The DHS Science and Technology Directorate
- The Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration. Grant Number: DE-AC04-94AL85000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!