This article was originally presented at the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2010 Spring Meeting, 6th Global Congress on Process Safety, San Antonio, TX, March 22–24, 2010.
Featured Topics: The Hazards of Handling Combustible Dusts
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Published 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 66–81, March 2011
How to Cite
Vorderbrueggen, J. B. (2011), Imperial sugar refinery combustible dust explosion investigation. Proc. Safety Prog., 30: 66–81. doi: 10.1002/prs.10445
This article is a U.S. Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!