This work was Presented at the American Institute of Chemical Engineers 2010 Spring Meeting 6th Global Congress on Process Safety and the 44th Annual Loss Prevention Symposium San Antonio, Texas, March 22–24, 2010
Articles to Improve Process Safety
Challenges in developing and implementing safety risk tolerance criteria†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 232–239, September 2011
How to Cite
P.E., W. F. (2011), Challenges in developing and implementing safety risk tolerance criteria. Proc. Safety Prog., 30: 232–239. doi: 10.1002/prs.10452
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!