This work was presented at the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2010 Spring Meeting, 6th Global Congress on Process Safety, San Antonio, Texas, March 22–24, 2010.
Articles to Improve Process Safety
A guide to developing and implementing safety checklists: Plant steam utilities†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 240–250, September 2011
How to Cite
Fecke, M., Martens, J., Cowells, J. and Delmar “Trey” Morrison (2011), A guide to developing and implementing safety checklists: Plant steam utilities. Proc. Safety Prog., 30: 240–250. doi: 10.1002/prs.10460
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!